Monday, October 5, 2009

How do you use a diffuser if you already have curly hair???

If you already have curly hair, please tell me how you diffuse your hair.



Thank you!!!!!!!



:]



How do you use a diffuser if you already have curly hair???

I have extremely curly hair (ignore my avatar) and I use a diffuser basically to dry and scrunch my hair so that I dont have to use my hands because I read in one of those beauty mags that touching our hair continuously causes frizzing.



After I get out of the shower and gel up my hair I set the heat on low and dry/scrunch it. After it gets a little drier then I'll turn up the heat. It takes me forever. Sometimes to speed up the process I will take breaks from diffusing and use that aerosol hairspray then diffuse again. (The alcohol in the hairspray drys your hair, but they say its not the best for your hair and its not great for the enviroment)



Sorry I babbled. Good Luck. I know having curly hair is a blessing and a curse at the same time.



How do you use a diffuser if you already have curly hair???

The best tip I have for you is to just lay your hair into the diffuser.Flip head upside down and just lay sections of hair at a time in it.Try not to touch your hair too much.The more you touch curl the frizzier it goes.By touching it too much you dist rub and separate the curl.I usually dry my hair with the diffuser till it's about 80% dry.Use a little pomade or gel to calm any stray pieces down.If a section is frizzy just twist a small amount of hair in your fingers to bring the curl formation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment