Monday, October 5, 2009

What kind of cuts can I get with my thick, curly hair?

I like the Scene/Emo cuts but I have Thick, Curly Black Hair. I basically just like the urban style and look and I'd like to have my curls stand out. Also, I don't like it always in my eyes and I have to wear a hat always so it will hold to the side. Here's a link to a pic of my hair so you can see what I'm talking about:



http://a95.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



What kind of cuts can I get with my thick, curly hair?

DAM DUDE I NEVER SEEN ANYONE WITH CURLY HAIR LIKE THAT THAT IS NATURAL IT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE U PUT ROLLERS IN IT AT NIGHT.



I THINK IF U WANT TO BE A SCENESTER, WHICH WHY WOULD UWAN TO ITS SOOO TRENDY, U NEED TO STR8N YOUR HAIR WITH RELAXER LIKE THE BLACKS DO

No comments:

Post a Comment