Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and I have curly hair, how should I have my hair done for the wed

The wedding is in late summer so it will be hot but the wedding and reception are indoors. My hair is long and curly and I'm having trouble trying to decide on the best style for that day. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!



I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and I have curly hair, how should I have my hair done for the wedding?

Since most weddings are a formal occasion, having your hair in an up-do seems appealing. Also, since the weather maybe hot at that time, it works out (wearing it up). However, if you choose to get it professionally done, they can recreate it into any style you want with curls or straightened. It's great that you have long hair, it gives you more options for styles. I would recommend looking thru magazines to get a more visual idea of what you like.



If you want to show off your long locks, but still be formal... wear the top half up (pinned with barrels - ask a stylists) and have the rest hanging down your back.



You might also want to consider the hairstyles that the other bridesmaids are opting for. The bride might be hoping for uniformity (same dresses, hairdos, jewelry, etc.).



I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and I have curly hair, how should I have my hair done for the wedding?

A nice updo with some clips or something...?



I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and I have curly hair, how should I have my hair done for the wedding?

some up, some down, with a pretty hairpiece or something.



I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding and I have curly hair, how should I have my hair done for the wedding?

If the wedding is very formal then maybe an updo will be more appropriate, but if not then up or down sounds good. I would wear an updo just because I'd probably sweat with my hair down outdoors in late summer, which would feel gross, but if you don't have such concerns then go with what's more comfortable. You can even change hairstyles between the wedding %26amp; reception if you bring your stylist along so they can quickly change your hair after the ceremony, or if you fix your hair in a way that makes it easy for you to switch styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment