Monday, October 5, 2009

I keep having this dream of a baby with curly hair.?

I hope someone can help me with interpreting my dream. I keep having this dream of a baby with curly hair but both times I am doing different things. I seem to think that maybe it was the baby that I miscarried in July of 2007 because it happened a month after I lost it. I also had another dream of the baby girl before Christmas of 2007 but it had nothing to do with Christmas. In the dream I am caring for her and doing my usual duties in the home or outside of it. She does not cry in my dream at all but I do remember feeding her with a baby bottle.



I keep having this dream of a baby with curly hair.?

Are you currently pregnant? I had dreams when I was pregnant about the looks of her %26amp; that what she looks like.



I keep having this dream of a baby with curly hair.?

I had a dream onec that I had a baby gurl with curly blond hair and big blue eyes after I had a miscarage with twins, the father of them came to me and said I had a dream we were going to have a baby with curly blond hair and blue eyes, I ended up getting prego again and it wasnt his child and she has blonde curly hair and blue eyes. I just think it was strange mabey you will have a baby with curly hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment