Monday, October 5, 2009

What's the best shampoo/conditioner/styling product for curly hair?

I have permed, thick, long, curly hair. Any ideas?



What's the best shampoo/conditioner/styling product for curly hair?

I have used SOO many different types of hair products to manage my thick curly hair. The product I have found to work the very best is Herbal Essence Totally Twisted. It calms the frizz and makes my hair even bouncier and curlier! I love it. It smells very good as well and it's not that expensive. Good luck. =)



What's the best shampoo/conditioner/styling product for curly hair?

Paul MItchell has a great product line. It's more expensive than the kind of product you buy at a discount store, but definitely worth the extra money. They all smell real nice, too. Personally, a product can be fantastic, but if I don't like the fragrance I won't use it. You can buy the products at your hair salon, or beauty supply warehouse/store.



Check out the link.



What's the best shampoo/conditioner/styling product for curly hair?

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells absolutely awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! They have an Organix Curling Citrus Mango Collection which is incredible! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Kroger, Jewel, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!



http://www.organixhair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment