Saturday, August 1, 2009

Are there any natural home remedies to maintain naturally curly hair? (i am an African American)?

I have been natural for nine months and have done the "big chop" a month and a half ago. My hair is naturally curly but when it dries it is so frizzy and tangled you really couldn't tell( you can but i don't like it.). My mom says it's fine but i think it's a little dry.My hair is fine, the curls are tight and really small once dry.When I straighten with a flat iron (which I have only done once) it's is about to my ear at the top and the shoulders in the back.( it's the perfectly cut afro). Does any have any remedies that will condition it, make the frizziness disappear, and make it grow a little faster. Also, should I wash it every day or is it safe to stay at every other day.



Are there any natural home remedies to maintain naturally curly hair? (i am an African American)?

Yes, hair loves to be mositurized. Try using S Curl, Carefee Gold. There are so many other products. Yes, you can wash it, but also cowash=using conditioner only like Sauve or Vo5 with moist, milk and honey.



Check out this site Blackhairmedia. Lots of information on growing long and healthy hair. And natural lovers. Read the message board, it is easy to search.



Are there any natural home remedies to maintain naturally curly hair? (i am an African American)?

Olive oil is really good for dry/frizzy hair. There are a couple different olive oil hair sprays that work well %26amp; smell really nice too (Isoplus Olive Oil Sheen %26amp; Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Sheen Spray). If you want something less "greasy," maybe Motions moisturizing products or Pink Oil products. I've never used them myself, but maybe the detangling sprays made for kids might be good too... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment