Saturday, August 1, 2009

Im mixed. I thinking about a relaxer. i have curly hair. should I??

I have really curly hair and I've always had it back in a ponytail and it doent stay down if i wear it down . Im thinking about a relaxer . Should I??? will anything happen to my hair??



Im mixed. I thinking about a relaxer. i have curly hair. should I??

its damaging



i regret ever relaxing my hair :(



Im mixed. I thinking about a relaxer. i have curly hair. should I??

that can completely ruin your hair if it goes wrong.



and it's damaging, even if it is done correctly.



i wouldn't do it.



Im mixed. I thinking about a relaxer. i have curly hair. should I??

no, it will only damaged your hair if not done correctly. why don.t you try a blow out and see how that works for you. then if you like it, then go to a professional to get your relaxer. best wishes.



Im mixed. I thinking about a relaxer. i have curly hair. should I??

First of all, it's not like a cool sheek and sleek straight you see on those Pantene commercials... it's this nasty sewer rat flat and you'll have to style it everyday anyway. Other than it looking like total crap its probably the worst thing you could do to your hair damage wise. Especially since you're hair is poofy and hard to control already, if there's any frizz it will be magnified numerous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment