Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

what looks better??



my natural curly hair:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ul0n4m



what looks better?? im going on a date this weekend so i need 2 look good!!!! plz be honest!!



orr



my hair straightened:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4lt4bhc



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

your pretty.



i like it straightened.



good luck on your date and i hope you have fun :]]



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

straight - just looks more sophisticated.



curly hair kind of looks ghetto.



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

i think it looks best straightened!!.....its way cuter! and plus the curly hair looks like u've just got out of the pool or something!..... : )



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

id say straightened definetly.:) u look more fun to be around.



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

i love your hair straightened but i know how much work it can be to straighten it so if you dont have enough time curly will be just fine.......



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

I love curly hair, but I think that your hair looks healthier straight. I'd go with straight



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

you're hot either way, but i'm gonna say the straight hair because i hate the sunglasses you were wearing with you're curly hair. lose those sunglasses (forever) and you'll be fine either way.



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

Straightened for sure! =D



Upskirt much? lol



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

I like it straightened better



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

Straight



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

it looks much better straight. no offence but you look kind of like a chonga with curly hair



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

i like it straight.



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

i like you in both but the straight hair is so glam and cute.



i think you should keep the makeup light, no makeup is better anyway.



maybe some lipgloss and mascara?



What do u think looks best on me.. curly or straight hair?? be honest!!?

straight... just a suggestion hun, you might want to check out HonestInput.com if you want more feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment