Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do I thicken up my very thin and curly hair????

My hair is very thin, and curly...I just had a haircut for all of the split ends that brought it up to a little bit below my shoulders....I was wondereing what I could use that would thicken it up but not use a lot of products...I don't like to spend a lot of time on my hair...( it is kind of hard with a two year and a six months old) Thanx for any info anyone may have.



How do I thicken up my very thin and curly hair????

i don't know of any products that work.i have curly hair too and i used to have lovely thick really long hair but now it's thin and the same length yours is now. Usually i just brush it when it's dry and it puffs out and looks thicker. i don't think any of those products really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment