Saturday, August 1, 2009

How can I have my hair stay curly/wavy throughout the school day?

My hair is naturally thick and really curly. It's really hard to manage, so I straighten it with my flat iron. But, lately I've been wanting to change it up and make my hair curly. In the morning when I do it, it looks really pretty. I used tons of hair spray, this one from Herbal Essences (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a... But by mid-morning my hair falls completey flat with barely any sign of curls, despite me reapplying hair spray over and over. I'm wondering if I should maybe use any other products, or an aerosol hairspray instead of the squirt bottle kind from Herbal Essences.



How can I have my hair stay curly/wavy throughout the school day?

use some sunsilk de-frizz to manain the look, and scrunch with hairspray



good luck!



How can I have my hair stay curly/wavy throughout the school day?

Constantly Spray your hair w/ hairspray!



Take it w/ you everywhere hairspray is your best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment