Thursday, July 30, 2009

Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

girls:do you like ur hair curly wavy or straight?



guys:do you like girls with curly wavy or straight hair?



why?



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

All of em! My hair's naturally kinda curly/wavy so it's pretty versatile. I usually straighten though just because it's easiest and quickest. But when I have time I like to bust out the curling iron.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

all



i like to mix it up



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

i love my curly hair!



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

i love straight hair



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

I like how my hair looks when its curled. I think it looks nice on every girl.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

I love all of them, but straight is more like me.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

i lovee my hair wavy the best and straight the least. straigh hair is very out.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

curly wave always looks nice!



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

I perfer my hair curly.. I usually spend like an hour on curling it.. (sucks) but I like to use the straightner for casual days...



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

i love my wavy hair!!!



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

All of them!! I think that us girls should always do something different with our hair. =]



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

I love my curly hair. I have naturally REALLY curly hair and its so easy to fix just get out of the shower brush it out add a little moose and your done! so simple and easy!! i love it my only problem is humidity it makes my hair turn into a frizz ball



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

I like my naturally straight hair,far less fussing.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

Most the time straight, it easier to move your hands around and it's harder to mess up.



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

its all good I like every girls hair especially if its long



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

depends on my mood



Curly,wavy,or straight hair?

i like my hair like it is curly

No comments:

Post a Comment