Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've got bangs! trying to look like ashley tisdale! but my hair is a curly mess!?

hi there! A few months ago i got side swept bangs, my insperation was ashley tisdale! www.ashleytisdale.com %26lt;-- go to the gallery, those pics were my insperation. Ive heard that ashley has naturally curly hair and they straighten and relax it. i usally blow dry my bangs straight with styling mouse and other products, but during the day as a run around turn my head and do other things, my bangs get back to the way the are when i wake up...i use hairspray sometimes but it makes my hair crispy and britle only if i use just i tad it will not crisp up, but is there anyway i can keep them straight all day without worrying!? PLEASE HELP!!!



I've got bangs! trying to look like ashley tisdale! but my hair is a curly mess!?

I'm in the same situation... keep it curly its 100000 times better than straight (no offence) advice: dont blow dry, let it dry naturally its healthier for your hair but if u insist doin it, use heat protection products, to get nice curls shock wave curly is a good 1



I've got bangs! trying to look like ashley tisdale! but my hair is a curly mess!?

why are you trying to look like someone else? are you not pretty enough?



I've got bangs! trying to look like ashley tisdale! but my hair is a curly mess!?

Well if your bangs are side swept in most cases they are a little longer than the eyebrow. If you keep your hair curly you can blend your bangs in. My hair is pretty wavy and I usually blend my bangs in. My bangs usually stay straight if I use a hair straightner though.



I've got bangs! trying to look like ashley tisdale! but my hair is a curly mess!?

The reason you can't get your hair to look like hers is because her hair is in horrible shape, and she has someone on staff to keep it looking that good. She may have naturally wavy hair, but there is so much dye in it that it is stiff and dry. If you have naturally curly hair(like me) the best bet is to just use a hair dryer and a round brush and straighten it when it is drying. But be forewarned, it will damage your hair! Then, use a little hairspray to smooth down the frizzies that seem to curl the wrong way. I usually just pull it back into a ponytail at the nape of my neck until it is dry, though, then comb out most of the curl at the ends

No comments:

Post a Comment