Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I was wondering if anybody has tried the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo for curly hair?

I need a good shampoo for my curly hair, and I want to know what people think before I blow money on something totally worthless.



I was wondering if anybody has tried the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo for curly hair?

i tryed it on my daughter i didn't like it but we are all different and what works for you may not work for me. give it a shot you might like it.



I was wondering if anybody has tried the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted shampoo for curly hair?

yeah i have it now. it's pretty good stuff. i would buy the conditioner too. when you put the conditioner in you can just feel it working. well i think. it smells really good! it's like 2 too 3 dollars at any drug store or target. over all i think it's pretty good stuff! try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment